[TYPO3-english] CoolUri and tt_news rss

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Fri Apr 9 14:06:25 CEST 2010

Hi,

> that's fine. The problem is that RSS links are generated as:
> http://site/news/rss/news/some_news_title

I believe that you don't have page news -> rss -> news.

> and they should be generated as:
>
> http://site/news/some_news_title
>
> How to solve this, /news/rss part should be removed from these links. If
> that's not possible how to exclude that page from CoolURI? There is a
> checkbox to exclude the page from the middle of the path but is it possible
> to exclude it completly from CoolURI? Btw. i'm using tt_news 2.5.2. Thx.

There must be something wrong with your setup. I have working RSS feed
from tt_news here: http://www.bikegeneration.cz/rss.xml and it works
just fine.

Do you have correct single pid for the tt_news rss list?

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech