[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-t3dd] Ideas for workshops

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri Apr 9 13:29:42 CEST 2010

Hi folks.

Since the new concept of T3DD is to have more workshops instead of talks, I
thought it would be a good idea to ask the people who will be in Elmshorn
this year, what kind of workshops they would like to participate in.

I posted this to the english, german and t3dd lists to get more people
involved, but the follow ups will go to t3dd only.

Currently I have different workshops in mind, that I would like to prepare:

1. TypoScript for extension developers - How to include the power of
TypoScript into your own extensions to make them easily extendable, flexible
and future proof.

2. ICE pack in action - how to easily create impressive individual content
elements with the upcoming final version of ICE box & co.

3. Pimp my TypoScript - aka stdWrap for everybody - let's implement stdWrap
for almost any of the "official" TypoScript objects and parameters (Steffen
Kamper already started working on that task)

4. S.C.O.T.T.Y. - let's create the concept for a global Semantic Category
Ontology Tag and Taxonomy sYstem -
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-scotty

5. ... #your workshop here - feel free to add the workshops you would like
to prepare and/or ask for a workshop you would like to participate in

See you in July

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de