[TYPO3-english] Is there any manual/tutorial for felogin?

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Fri Apr 9 00:01:16 CEST 2010

Hi.

On 08.04.2010 21:09 Francois Suter wrote:

>> But unfortunatly it still doesn't explain how the redirect options
>> works.
>>
>> I guess I'll have to write my own loginbox then..
>
> I would say it takes less time to read the source code and figure out
> what are the options and how they work

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Ext/felogin#Redirect_options

I just did that and added descriptions of the redirect modes to the
wiki. One modes is still missing: GET/POST. I couldn't find out how it
works. Please complete someone else.

The referrer redirects did not work for me. Since I don't have time to
trace this problem and open bugs, someone else needs to do that.

--
cheers,
Steffen

TYPO3 Blog: http://www.t3node.com/