[TYPO3-english] Is there any manual/tutorial for felogin?

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Apr 8 21:09:57 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Thanks for the link, it's a bit better (but not much)than the one that
> is included in the extension.

I agree that it's a real shame that there isn't a better manual,
especially since felogin is not so easy to set up.

> But unfortunatly it still doesn't explain how the redirect options
> works.
>
> I guess I'll have to write my own loginbox then..

I would say it takes less time to read the source code and figure out
what are the options and how they work, rather than build a whole new
loginbox from scratch. Here's what I've got for redirects if it can help:

plugin.tx_felogin_pi1.redirectMode = loginError,logout,groupLogin,login

but I don't think that takes referer into account.

HTH (a bit)

--

Francois Suter