[TYPO3-english] Youtube in RTE (tt_news)

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Wed Apr 7 21:07:44 CEST 2010

Hi folks,

I've added object, embed and param tag to list of allowed tags for RTE:

RTE.default.proc {
   # Allow embed (Youtube) HTML tags in the RTE
   allowTags := addToList(object,param,embed)
   allowTagsOutside := addToList(object,embed)
   entryHTMLparser_db.allowTags < RTE.default.proc.allowTags
}

but the problem is that it doesn't work. When I edit in RTE, I switch to
source code edit (<>) and paste the flash code. When I save, RTE shows
it OK, but in FE (in tt_news single view) I see source code (< and > are
encoded). Any ideas?

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech