[TYPO3-english] pdf generation of password protected pages

Ralf Merz rfm at lightwerk.com
Wed Apr 7 15:44:22 CEST 2010

Hi list,

I want to ask you if someone of you has also had the same problem.
I use the EXT webkitpdf to generate PDF´s from a website. This works
perfectly for "normal" sites. With normal I mean full accessable pages,
without any permissions.
Now, I´ve also got an area in the pagetree that has permissions for
several fe_usergroups. When I want to generate a PDF from a protected
page, the shell script which generates the PDF has no rights to access
the given URL.

So my idea was to use an auth service to auto-login the shell-script.
But the auto-login must only work, if the logged in fe_user has the
permissions for the site he want´s to generate a PDF from.

Has anybody had the same problem yet?

Many thanks in advance for any hints.

Greets
Ralf
(merzilla)

--
Ralf Merz, Dipl.-Ing.(FH)
Communications- and Software-Engineering / TYPO3-Developer

Lightwerk GmbH - www.lightwerk.com
Schulze-Delitzsch-Str. 38, 70565 Stuttgart
Telefon: +49 711 489497-180  Fax: -290
E-Mail: rfm at lightwerk.com