[TYPO3-english] showAccessRestrictedPages and additionalParams

Andrew Plank plankmeister-NO at SPAM-hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 10:29:26 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm creating a menu of a list of pages that are access protected, and to
do so, I'm using showAccessRestrictedPages.

However, I need to add an additional parameter to the URL, but it seems
that activating showAccessRestrictedPages disables the further
processing of "normal" menu processing options.

The TS looks like this:

	showAccessRestrictedPages = 136
	wrap = <ul>|</ul>
	NO.allWrap = <li>|</li>
	NO.additionalParams.field = title
	NO.additionalParams.wrap = &myParam=|

However, the additional param isn't added, but it needs to be the title
of that page, so I can't use showAccessRestrictedPages.addParams as
that's not a stdWrap object. Is there a way of doing this?

Kind regards,

Andrew Plank