[TYPO3-english] page tree and IIS

Tomasz Krawczyk tomkrawc at gmaill.com
Tue Apr 6 21:05:30 CEST 2010

I work on Windows XP, IIS with TYPO3 v.4.3.2. I also use UrlScan for
checking urls. I noticed strange things behavior in BE in page tree. In
log files I have such entries:

UrlScan
=======
Client at 10.0.0.2: URL contains sequence '&', which is disallowed.
Request will be rejected.  Site Instance='1', Raw
URL='/typo3/&currentSubScript='

IIS
===
/typo3/alt_db_navframe.php &currentSubScript=sysext/cms/layout/db_layout.php

In logs of Another installation - WampServer with Apache
/typo3test/typo3/alt_db_navframe.php?&currentSubScript=sysext (...)

On Apache it works without errors. I think the problem is "?&" in url.
Is this correct?

--
pozdrawiam
Tomek