[TYPO3-english] code-junk in scriptmerger compressed scripts

Jacob Rasmussen jacob at lightbulb.dk
Tue Apr 6 14:30:53 CEST 2010

Hi Marcel,

> the apache httpd (2.2) running on ubuntu-server has the necessary mods
> loaded, like deflate, headers, expires and so on.

Since you are running on a ubuntu-server with mod_deflate, you should
take a look in /etc/apache/mods-enabled/deflate.conf as Apache2 per
default is set to gzip css and js files, and if you have enabled the
same functionality in scriptmerger - you will end up with double
encoding of your files - and this is the source of your problem. I
experienced the same yesterday.

Rgds
Jacob Rasmussen