[TYPO3-english] Sorting images by drag'n'drop?

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Sun Apr 4 16:12:01 CEST 2010

> In an image content element, the names of the selected images appear
> in a list in a box. Then the images themselves are to the right.
> Sorting the images on the list isn't very intuitive, as it is the
> names you are sorting on the list, and not the images themselves.
>
> It would be so cool, if it was the images you could sort on the list,
> instead of the names of the images.
> Or maybe some kind of drag and drop sorting?
>
> Has anyone made a user function for this?

Use our ICE pack extensions (icecore, icefront, icebox and iceflavor) and
fill ICE single images into an ICE box, this way you will even get
individual naming to identify the images while sorting, HTML templating for
the box, drag & drop based on IRRE and the possibility to have different
sizes, click enlarging and/or links for each image instead of the whole
block.

http://ice.4any1.de/examples/individual-imageblock

HTH

Joey