[TYPO3-english] crawler using realurl urls

Riccardo De Contardi riccardo.decontardi at bhuman.it
Fri Apr 2 11:30:33 CEST 2010

I admit i'm getting a little confused :(

When I create a crawler configuration record, amongst the other settings,
there is a checkbox called "Use realurl urls"
I was only seeking info about it (as the crawler's manual
says...umh...well,nothing about what this checkbox does), and wanted to
know if there was an equivalent in TS Page Config (paramSets.something).

Dmitry, you said
> "You can't and crawler should not support it because it will make
> maintenance of the site harder."
Do you mean that this functionality should not be used and should better
be discontinued?

Thank you all