[TYPO3-english] which calender extension for multiple groups

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 12:40:23 CEST 2010

Try ext: newscalender

It`s connected with tt_news. So to add a record from FE you just need
to install something that allows you to add and tt_news article. It
was recently updated, has a nice layout and its preaty easy to use.

About calendars for grolups its easy to achive. For exampla you have 2
groups: GroupA and GroupB
Insert on site 2 calenders and set in Access displaying for one group.

This way the calender will be shown only for GroupA or GroupB

Best regards,
Dawid "Fixus" Pacholczyk
http://typo3blog.pl (only polish version at the moment - soon also
english version)