[TYPO3-english] Question about update to version 4.2.9

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Wed Sep 30 14:48:04 CEST 2009

On Sep 30, 2009, at 6:52 AM, Daniel Doesburg wrote:

> In the wiki I read: The usual upgrading procedure applies, but a
> database update is necessary!
>
> What does this mean?
>
> How and where can I update the database?
>
> May be I'm blind, but I can't find any place.
>
> In the installtool there is no such a function, as far as I know. The
> update wizard is in this case not applicable as far as I can see.
>
> And if it's about the version of MySQL to that version do I have to
> update?
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Daniel Doesburg

Daniel,

you are so funny... but you have a point ;)

			regards, Ries van Twisk

- Join us on #TYPO3 on freenode | irc://chat.freenode.net/#typo3

tags: Freelance TYPO3 Glassfish JasperReports JasperETL Flex Blaze-DS
WebORB PostgreSQL DB-Architect
email: ries at vantwisk.nl        web:   http://www.rvantwisk.nl/
skype: callto://r.vantwisk