[TYPO3-english] Direct mail boundaries

Tomiţă MILITARU tomita.militaru at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 14:22:15 CEST 2009

Hello,
I'm making a newsletter with Direct mail, with an Internal page which has a
template with Direct Mail Plain Text, Content Boundaries and News. When I
want to send the news letter, at step 2, fetching the page, I get the
following error message:
*The plain text content does not contain any direct mail boundaries.*
*The HTML content does not contain any direct mail boundaries.*

I didnt configured anything in TS, I just wanted to send a simple text, but
the HTML mode should be on since I want to make a template with html.

Thanks.
--
Tomiţă MILITARU
AIESEC Sibiu Member