[TYPO3-english] Question about update to version 4.2.9

Nils Hodyas n.hodyas at billiton.de
Wed Sep 30 14:11:36 CEST 2009

Daniel Doesburg schrieb:
> In the wiki I read: The usual upgrading procedure applies, but a
> database update is necessary!
>
> What does this mean?
>
> How and where can I update the database?
>
> May be I'm blind, but I can't find any place.
>
> In the installtool there is no such a function, as far as I know.

Then let me point you to "2: Database Analyser". You have to do Import and Compare.

YOu might check the reference index afterwards.

  The
> update wizard is in this case not applicable as far as I can see.

That's right.

> And if it's about the version of MySQL to that version do I have to update?
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Daniel Doesburg

Kind regards as well :-)

Nils Hodyas
billiton internet services GmbH
Entwicklung

direct phone: 0271/30386-43  direct mail: n.hodyas at billiton.de
Pfarrwaldstr. 24, 57234 Wilnsdorf, Amtsgericht Siegen HRB 5302
web: http://www.billiton.de   Geschäftsführer: Patrick Schulte