[TYPO3-english] Typo3 Template

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 09:33:43 CEST 2009

I am looking at possibly having a custom template made for typo3.  Right now I am using something called wireframe from mediatech which supposedly provides a basis for customization but I personally have never found out how to customize it short of swapping out different images.

If you can use that and keep the costs down then great or if you start from scratch thats ok too, I do need to keep the cost low though, around $200 or less.  If you can do this let me know.