[TYPO3-english] No InnoDB Engine

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 29 20:12:15 CEST 2009

So I am installing typo3 and I am configuring it with the install tool.  I got the basic settings setup and now I am trying to make the database, I make the changes but some of the tables need to be set to use the InnoDB engine, which my server does not appear to have.

I am running a VPS box with CentOS and I have full root access, but I am not a linux person and have no clue what I am doing.  How do I add InnoDB?