[TYPO3-english] Bug in Advanced DB Search (joh_advbesearch)

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Sep 29 16:06:37 CEST 2009

I have a weird problem with Advanced DB Search (joh_advbesearch) on
one of my sites.

Whenever I click the "Use formatted strings, labels and dates instead
of original values for results" or the "Don't use original values in
brackets as prefix for labelled results" checkboxes, the entire form
dissapears.

If I then try selecting "Advanced DB Search", I just get a blank
screen in the right frame. (No dropdowns or form)

Site is running TYPO3 v4.2.1

Any suggestions on what might be causing this problem.? (I never had
problems with this ext. before.)

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd.