[TYPO3-english] TypoScript: conditional wrap question

Michael Cannon mc at acqal.com
Mon Sep 28 13:56:33 CEST 2009

Joey,

Hat's off to you!

Your solution worked without revisions other than the 10 index key. It's
nice and clean and even more fully demonstrates the power of TypoScript if
conditions than I had thought out.

Thorsten,

Thank you for your submission as well. However, I'm not even sure how to
walk through your code such that I could explain it to others. Can you
please try to explain the keys and default assumptions more fully?

Alternately, can you point out some references?
--
Michael Cannon
CEO, Acqal Corporation -- Official TYPO3 Agency for Website Content