[TYPO3-english] quirkmodus, compatibility

Alix Justus alix.justus at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 15:38:36 CEST 2009

indeed, this solves one problem with google maps and GUonload. But the
problem with compatibility has somethink to do with Quircks-mode/
Doctype. i stil have problems with IE 6 browser. That why i posted the
typoscript code, i thought maby the typoscript code that i use is not
enoughf for the doctype for IE 6 browser.

Like i sayt, i loocked with IE web toolbar, to check for the Quirks-
modus and when it dose that, it gives me the same results as with IE
6. I googled again, and i found this link http://www.easypagez.com/maps/ieworking.html
  , my website is errorfree, i dont use maps. So my quistion is what
do i have to add more in my typoscript code for the Doctype ?

couse i think this is not enoughf:

#doctype
config.htmlTag_langKey = nl
config.extTarget = _self
config.doctype = <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0
Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd
">
config.htmlTag_setParams =  xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
xml:lang="en-US"