[TYPO3-english] quirkmodus, compatibility

Alix Justus alix.justus at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 22:16:43 CEST 2009

hi,

i am having a problem with Quircks-modus the compatibility with IE 6
en 7. My website shows no problem with Firefox, Safari and IE 8,
except IE 6 en 7. When i enable on the IE web toolbar to check the
compatibility of IE 7 and  Qurksmodus with default settings for pages,
the whole website shows very weird. I also tryd with IE 6 browser,
same results same prolem, my whole layout shows very ugly.

I also checkd with Firefox web developer toolbar, and it gives me the
folowing error:

GUnload not defined

Only it gives no problems with the layout. I dont know what this error
means, and i cant find on google. I did

This the typoscript code which i use:

config.htmlTag_langKey = de
config.extTarget = _self
config.doctype = <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0
Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd
">
config.htmlTag_setParams =  xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
xml:lang="en-US"