[TYPO3-english] SOLVED Send standard mailform to recipient and sender

Jeroen Visser | ROQUIN E-Solutions jeroen at roquin.nl
Fri Sep 25 09:13:51 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver,
The solutions for me is using the XCLASS "ux_t3lib_formmail" with the function "start()" in it.

In the mailform I have set the Email input field to "recipient_copy" and in my start() function I only replaced the if statement to

if(t3lib_div::_POST('recipient_copy')){
	$this->recipient_copy = trim(t3lib_div::_POST('recipient_copy'));
}

Now the mailform is send to the recipient, set in the backend, and to the person who filled out the form.

Kind regards,
Jeroen