[TYPO3-english] SOLVED (almost) No 'nice text' rendering + GMENU for multilanguage is NOT working ok

mario m at mariochiari.net
Thu Sep 24 16:57:31 CEST 2009

Il giorno gio, 24/09/2009 alle 12.25 +0200, mario ha scritto:

> I have a new issue. On the translated page, translated content elements
> are rendered twice. I guess it is somethibg silly, but I do not see how to fix it yet.

I fixed it as so:

LEFT-MARKER = CONTENT
   LEFT-MARKER {
      table = tt_content
      select.orderBy = sorting
      select.where = colPos = 1 AND sys_language_uid = 0   <<<<<<
   }

   MIDDLE-MARKER = CONTENT
   MIDDLE-MARKER {
      table = tt_content
      select.orderBy = sorting
      select.where = colPos = 0 AND sys_language_uid = 0   <<<<<<<
   }

It works fine, even if I do not like it, I think I should not need to
add the sys_language_uid = 0.

Any better hint is still welcome
Thanks

mario