[TYPO3-english] Problem with my simple selfmade extension

Richard Jäger richard_j at arcor.de
Thu Sep 24 12:51:17 CEST 2009

Hey,
i made for the first time my own extension and this extension is really
simple.

The functions are all working in the backend, but in the frontend i cant
see all things.

The extension is working like that:
You can create a category (tx_rjwarenliste_category), after that you can
create a subcategory (tx_rjwarenliste_subcategory) and choose the
maincategory to it.
After that you can create customers (tx_rjwarenliste_customers) and
choose a subcategory to it.

That is working so far, but in my frontend i just can see the
maincategories and not the rest.
Normally it should be like: You click on the maincat, then you can see
all subcategories and if you click on a subcat then you can see the
customers of it.

It would be very nice if someone could look at my extension, it would be
more then nice.

http://www.gupta-verlag.de/fileadmin/templates/rj_warenliste.t3x

To all, thanks a lot in advance