[TYPO3-english] simulatebe login

Wendy Putler signup at breezelist.com
Thu Sep 24 03:03:15 CEST 2009

Another 1 week newbie question about simulatebe.

I have a backend user and if I login as the backend user with the
simulatebe login screen, which allows me to select the front-end
interface, it works just as expected. Yeah!

But my expectation was that since I had to connect a front-end user to a
back-end user, I assumed I could login through the site's frontend login
form as the connected user and the admin panel should show. It doesn't.

So why do I have to connect the front-end user to the back-end user at
all?

Should it work as I expected and I've done something stupid or is this
the way it's designed to work?

Thanks,
/Wendy