[TYPO3-english] ab_linklist nothing showing

Wendy Putler signup at breezelist.com
Wed Sep 23 21:40:57 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm new to Typo3, as in just 1 week into it.

I have a website I'm doing for practice for my daughter's teacher:

http://bennett.breezelist.com/class

I'm setting it up so that the parents will have to login, but when I
couldn't get ab_linklist to show up, I added the content to the
unprotected home page.

You can see the content heading: "testing links"

There is 1 approved link and nothing shows up.

I am wondering if I have to create a template file. I did not specify
one, thinking that it probably has a default template.

I have tried all the various views. The only thing that happens, is if I
pick TOP, it tells me I have to specify one of the TOP choices. If I do
that (select Newest), then nothing shows up.

I'm sure I'm just missing something obvious (like needing a template) or
some option setting.

Any help would be appreciated.

/Wendy