[TYPO3-english] Loss of copy/paste and context menus

Josh Divine josh at prgm2.com
Wed Sep 23 16:53:43 CEST 2009

> Hi!
>
> Josh Divine wrote:
>
>> Having a strange problem.  I can't get a dropdown/context menu
>> from page
>> icons in the pagetree and I don't have cut/copy/paste option for
>> individual records.  My permissions check out (in the Install tool's
>> basic config) and the installation seems to be working perfectly
>> otherwise.  Using typo3 4.2.6  Assuming something in the user
>> admin or
>> that it's a permissions problem?
>>

> Have a look to all files in typo3conf/ and remove empty lines after
> "?>".

Gave this a shot, there were some extra lines at the end of the temp
files in the typo3conf folder (i.e.
"temp_CACHED_psa8a2_ext_localconf.php" ?), but getting rid of them
didn't seem to change anything.  Thanks for the info, anyway!
--
Dmitry Dulepov
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dmitryd

Josh Divine