[TYPO3-english] Configuring extension tagpack

Claudio Strizzolo claudio.strizzolo at ts.nogarb.ageinfn.it
Wed Sep 23 14:36:12 CEST 2009

Hi all,
I have configured the tagpack extension in order to include both pages
and tt_news items.
I hope someone can give me some hints about configuring the way the
results get displayed, for both pi1 and pi3 plugins. I do not know if
what I need is possible at all through TS or if patching the code is
required, anyway:

pi1:

1. I'd like the tags to be displayed as a list

   instead of

2. I'd like to be able to set maxFontSize and minFontSize not only as
integer numbers corresponding to px, but as em or any other allowed
absolute or relative unit, i.e.:

   plugin.tx_tagpack_pi1.minFontSize=1em
   plugin.tx_tagpack_pi1.maxFontSize=3em

   or

   plugin.tx_tagpack_pi1.minFontSize=90%
   plugin.tx_tagpack_pi1.maxFontSize=150%

pi3:

Currently my output looks like:

    Matching title with the tag wireless

        Wireless
        Networking
        Accessing the wireless network

    Matching title with the tag wireless

        Wireless network is available again

The first block includes tagged elements from table "pages"; the second
one from the tagged items from "tt_news".
I'd like to:

1. Remove the titles "Matching title with the tag wireless", or even
better replace them with something like "Matching PAGES with the tag
wireless" and "Matching NEWS with the tag wireless".

2. Sort the results in each block in ascending title order.

Any hints?
Thanks in advance,

Claudio