[TYPO3-english] [sr_feuser_register] Users are not activated

Robert Jędruszek robert.jedruszek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 14:23:23 CEST 2009

I try to use the extension Frontend User Registration
(sr_feuser_register). I configured extension in accordance with the
documentation, especially the chapter Configuration steps. Then I
created a structure of pages, register user, and I received an email to
confirm registration, but opening activation link does not perform user
activation. Field 'disable' in 'fe_users' table has still 1 in it.
What is wrong?

Below code of Constants:

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableEmailConfirmation = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.useEmailAsUsername = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.useShortUrls = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableAutoLoginOnConfirmation = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.email = confirmation at mynamesite.com
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.passwordAtLeast = 6
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.passwordAtMost = 20
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.nameAtMost = 50
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.salutation = formal
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.usernameAtMost = 40
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupAfterConfirmation = 2
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.maxImages = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.usernameAtLeast = 8
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.siteName = Site name
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.editPID = 80
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.registerPID = 79
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.confirmPID = 81
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.confirmInvitationPID = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.linkToPID = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.loginPID = 77
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.pid = 78
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupUponRegistration = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.formFields = username, password,
first_name, last_name, date_of_birth, email, address, city, zip,
telephone, fax, title, company, gender
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.requiredFields = username, password,
first_name, last_name, date_of_birth, email, zip, gender

Us