[TYPO3-english] RealURL automatic conf problem

Tomiţă MILITARU tomita.militaru at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 09:33:28 CEST 2009

Replaced with all your recommendations, but the problem still persists.
  RewriteEngine On
  RewriteRule
^(typo3|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|typo3conf|typo3temp|uploads|showpic\.php|favicon\.ico)/
- [L]
  RewriteRule ^typo3$ typo3/index_re.php [L]
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
  RewriteRule .* /typo/index.php [L]
Just to be sure, my .htaccess is located in:
C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.2.10\www\typo\
Is that correct or it should be in www ?
In typo I have Typo 3 installed. (fileadmin, misc, typo3lib, .... )
Does it matter that I'm running Apache on my computer ?
Thanks for your patience.

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Xavier Perseguers <typo3 at perseguers.ch>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> > The RewriteBase I'm using because my site is in: http://localhost/typoso I
> > guess the root should be considered /typo.
>
> Still, I would not use RewriteBase as it does not match AFAIK any
>
> Alias /typo /something/by/you
>
> you wrote in your vhost configuration, does it? I guess you did not read
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/mod/mod_rewrite.html#RewriteBase
> carefully enough.
>
> > I've tried your version also, but the same problem.
>
> I would try this instead in my version for your very configuration
>
> RewriteRule .* /typo/index.php [L]
>
> and that should be OK then.
>
> HTH
> Xavier