[TYPO3-english] menu problem

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Mon Sep 21 22:23:54 CEST 2009

Am 21.09.2009, 18:54 Uhr, schrieb Lex Thoonen <Lex at peng.nl>:

> Monday, September 21, 2009, 4:09:31 PM, you wrote:
>
> PG> please do use shortcuts instead of show content from this page
> instead
>
> Ok, I thought that was what I was doing. How do i create a shortcut if
> this is nt the way?

I am not sure if you meant the right way, but shortcut is a page type.
While in page preferences, you can select it from the drop down box along
with some others like seperator, sysfolder trash and others.

The nice think about is, that it kind of redirects the rendering to the
page specified, so there are no menu hierarchy/level problems.

Best regards
Phil

--
Opera - getting better with every release
(I used Thunderbird and Evolution before)