[TYPO3-english] tt_news TypoScript

Michael Miousse mmiousse at infoglobe.ca
Mon Sep 21 14:10:23 CEST 2009

Le Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:49:26 -0400, Lamb, Brian a écrit :

Yes you can

There is 2 different way  of doing what you wish to do

the first one is using only typoscript objects to achive it something like this:

lib.news1 < plugin.tt_news
lib.news1{
	code>
	code = LIST
	pid_list = 12
}
lib.news2 < plugin.tt_news
lib.news2{
	code>
	code = LIST
	pid_list = 13
}

and then you map your 2 ts object into your template

the second one is by using tt_news plugins

you start by creating 2 tt_news plugins  and you keep their uids

then you create 2 distinct ts object  of type RECORDS

lib.news1 = RECORDS
lib.news1{
	source = 12 // this is the uid of one of your 2 plugins you created
	tables = tt_content
	conf.tt_content < plugin.tt_news
	conf.tt_content{
		displaySingle.title_stdWrap.wrap = <div>this is My first Plugin</div>|
	}
}

lib.news2 = RECORDS
lib.news2{
	source = 13 // this is the uid of one the other plugin you created
	tables = tt_content
	conf.tt_content < plugin.tt_news
	conf.tt_content{
		displaySingle.title_stdWrap.wrap = <div>this is My second Plugin</div>|
	}
}

and then you map your 2 ts object (lib.news1,lib.news2) into your template using templavoila

the second methode is usefull in case you need edimaster to change your plugin. It uses the plugin you created instead ts only