[TYPO3-english] RealURL automatic conf problem

Tomiţă MILITARU tomita.militaru at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 13:51:03 CEST 2009

Hello,
I'm trying to use RealURL extension for my website, nothing fancy, the
default configuration that it generates its enough for me. I've installed
the extension and it made all my links perfect, just that they don't work, I
get the error 404 object not found on every link.
The content of the template:
#ReaURL config
config.simulateStaticDocuments = 0
config.baseURL = http://localhost/typo/
config.tx_realurl_enable = 1

I've read that I have to make some modification to apache, so I've activated
the rewrite module and put in the root a _.htaccess file with the content:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^typo$ - [L]
RewriteRule ^typo/.*$ - [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
RewriteRule .* index.php

I don't know where's the problem, I'm using Easy php 5.2.10
Thanks!

--
Tomiţă MILITARU
AIESEC Sibiu Member