[TYPO3-english] generate link problem in RTE

Paul Vetch paul.vetch at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Sep 18 23:36:13 CEST 2009

Hi,

If you're not sure, make a dump of your database first.  The install tool
will suggest dropping tables which are redundant, for example, you've
uninstalled an extension since your last upgrade.  You can always check them
manually to see what's going to be lost, but as long as your site is working
and you have a DB dump this should be safe.

Best --

Paul

news:mailman.434.1253281984.3379.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...