[TYPO3-english] newbie - menu problem

Lex Thoonen Lex at peng.nl
Fri Sep 18 12:02:47 CEST 2009

Friday, September 18, 2009, 2:29:07 AM, you wrote:

LT> well I'm not using a different template on subpages, but it still just
LT> disappears. Must be something simple that I don't see.

I know the a-mail I sent contained two questions really, and therefor
was pretty long (too long).

I'll now just repeat the most important one for the time being,
hopefully you won't mind too much me doing so.

========================

well I'm not using a different template on subpages, but it still just
disappears. Must be something simple that I don't see.

Here's the page:
http://www.oerdis.nl/index.php
with the menu as it should be (for now).

It vanishes as soon as I click to another page though.

Here's the code:

# Menu 1 cObject
temp.menu_1 = HMENU
  # First level menu-object, textual
temp.menu_1.1 = TMENU
temp.menu_1.1 {
    # Normal state properties
  NO.allWrap = <li class="menu1-level1-no"> | </li>
    # Enable active state and set properties:
  ACT = 1
  ACT.allWrap = <li class="menu1-level1-act"> | </li>
}

# Second level menu-object, textual
temp.menu_1.2 = TMENU
temp.menu_1.2 {
    # Normal state properties
  NO.allWrap = <li class="menu1-level2-no"> | </li>
    # Enable active state and set properties:
  ACT = 1
  ACT.allWrap = <li class="menu1-level2-act"> | </li>
}

# Main TEMPLATE cObject for the BODY
temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {
    # Feeding the content from the Auto-parser to the TEMPLATE cObject:
  template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
    # Select only the content between the <body>-tags
  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY

    # Substitute the ###nav### subpart with dynamic menu:
  subparts.nav < temp.menu_1

    # Substitute the ###main### subpart with some example content:
  subparts.main < styles.content.get

    # Substitute the ###sidebar### subpart with some example content:
  subparts.sidebar < styles.content.getRight

    # Substitute the ###brcr### subpart with bread crumbs extension:
  subparts.brcr < temp.breadCrumb

}

Well, for now, to just be able to see the menu on all pages with this
template would be great.

Thanks people,

--
Lex Thoonen