[TYPO3-english] Getting the fe_user object to work with a seperatesystem

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 11:29:38 CEST 2009

Hi Marc,

Currently users are only stored in the fe_user table of TYPO3.

The old application is just depending on this user object, that was
given by our old user system (non TYPO3) and for this purpose i would
like to use our new TYPO3 user object, so we only have one user
database to maintain.

Regards,

Søren