[TYPO3-english] Getting felogin to work properly in a scenario with redirects

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Sep 18 09:52:17 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out what exactly must be done to get the felogin
plugin to work properly in the following scenario:

- assume an access-restricted page somewhere in the page tree
- a visitor tries to access that page
- because he's not logged in, he gets redirected to some error page, as
defined using $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageNotFound_handling']
- on that error page, there's the felogin login form
- the visitor logs in and should be redirected to the original page he
was trying to view. This is the part that doesn't happen. If I log in on
the error page, I stay on the error page.

What could be missing for this scenario to work? Can this work with the
version from TYPO3 4.2 already or only with the Trunk version? Or at all?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter