[TYPO3-english] Performing actions und frontend user logout

Robert Borz robert.borz at web.de
Thu Sep 17 23:34:16 CEST 2009

Hello,

I'm currently working on a typo3 extension for use in a password protected fe area. I'll try to shortcut my explanation to what is really necessary...

The extension displays specific information per feuser. Let's say corresponding data is stored on in files. After logging in the user browses some pages containing the plugin or derivates of it, each of them accessing (mainly) the same files for reading and writing...

Is it possible to create the file handles on the feusers login and close them on logout?

How can I hook to the login/logout procedure with my extension?

Regards,
Robert Borz