[TYPO3-english] Sponsorship for mnogosearch + restricted content

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 21:16:20 CEST 2009

Hi!

Ralf Hettinger wrote:
> I'm interested - looking forward to Dmitry's estimate of part I.

I think it should take some thinking that I can do on the background after the 15th of October. After thinking I will need to look deeper into some issues and that will take 300-400€. I must tell that it does not guarantee the result. But if it gives a solution, it can be also a solution for other alternatives, such as Lucene, Sphynx or Solr. I will think first and only if I have ideas, we will need to get the money for it. No ideas, no need for money. I think it is fair enough.

This all is about phase 1 only.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dmitryd