[TYPO3-english] Expandable menu

Bob Wild rowild at gmx.net
Wed Sep 16 15:04:29 CEST 2009

Well, looks like it could be solved by just moving item 2 (icon) on item
1 -> choose "move site into" (or sth similar, i have a german backend)

You maybe also have to check the TypoScript that your collegue wrote.
Search for "HMENU" and look if he has defined a 3 { ... }, too. That
would be necessary for your intended 3rd level.

Not much, but maybe it's a hint...
Good luck, RObert