[TYPO3-english] Mail forms access (setting expiration)

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Sep 15 21:54:43 CEST 2009

> Thank you for your help. Thought I would report, if not just to say
> thanks (sorry for not avoiding small talk),

Usually people forget to come back at all after they got everything up and
running.
So you're welcome - and even if it might not help getting a solution, you
don't necessarily have to avoid small talk ;-)

For me the important thing about coming back is not the "thank you" but the
report, if the suggestions were of any help, so that others will know how it
works.

So thx for that

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian