[TYPO3-english] RealURL query

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Tue Sep 15 18:02:23 CEST 2009

config.absRefPrefix works.

I think this is an issue in general, as FF interprets base href
differently from IE. A workaround I found is to add a slash to the
beggining of the URL to make it relative, as in:

  <snip>
      <base href="http://localhost/pb/" />
      <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
  href="/typo3temp/stylesheet_23e3aa99e0.css" />
  </snip>

What do you think?

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media