[TYPO3-english] Problem with font

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Sun Sep 13 15:33:25 CEST 2009

> I'm fooling around with the quickstart page. Now all text on the site is
> changed to a serif font (times i guess) I'm sure I haven't changed it. I
> have checked templates and constant and they say Arial or Verdana
> everywhere. How do i get the sans serif font back.

Hi,

Away from Analyzing clear things:

1) For serversided Features like Headlines as images you need to have
the font-files on the server, default direction is t3lib/fonts but
depending on configuration you can upload font-files in a userdefined
direction.
When Font-Files can't be found on the server it's shown in the admPanel.
To show the admPanel on your site note "config.admPanel=1" in your TS-Setup.

2) For clientsided Features your CSS has to be included correctly and
the CSS-Code itself has to be correct too. On the clients System the
Font-Files have to be installed.
For Analyzing CSS there exist many tools and Firebug is only one of many
tools which is quite not the best when you only want to see faults in CSS.

Best Regards
David