[TYPO3-english] Use TYPO3 from another script

Бойчук Петро petro.boychuk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 14:16:12 CEST 2009

Hello All,

thank you for your responces

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 19:17, Philipp Gampe <phil at philippgampe.info> wrote:

> use another pagetype and disableHeaderData = 2
> then you can define your output completely on your own

Thank you, this solution is one that will work. Even more, I found this
article [1] that describes how to use TYPO3 in external sites, maybe it will
be halpful for someone.

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 19:38, Dmitry Dulepov <dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com>wrote:
Hi!

> It could be easier to do the opposite: include the output of non–TYPO3 site
> to the TYPO site. Is this an option?

Thank you Dmitry, but this is is not an option in my case. But I thinkwill
be good solution for similar problems.

2009/9/11 Wiel, J.A.M. van de <j.a.m.v.d.wiel at tue.nl>

> Just today I saw an awesome presentation by two guys from naw.info at
> T3CON. They built a webservice for TYPO3 that allows you to import/export
> data between TYPO3 and other systems. It's very new and may not even be in
> TER yet, but it might be useful to you:
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-typo3_webservices

Thank you, this is very helpful information. But I think this is too
complicated solution for the task. This is very similar to the Philipp's
solution ( fetching data from another site), but needs more work for this
particular situation.

So, thank you all again. Solutions are great, I think I'll stay with
Phillipp's solution, I think my proposed solution (include index.php in
external script) can do the job, but needs too much research work.

If some one find better solution, please let me know.

[1]
http://buzz.typo3.org/people/ron-hall/article/hungry-for-a-system-mashup-try-a-html-sandwich-served-by-typo3/

--
best regards,