[TYPO3-english] IP logging and pop-up questionnaire

Michael Lykke lykke at hujelauget.dk
Sun Sep 13 10:44:02 CEST 2009

David Bruchmann skrev:
> [...]

Thanks for the idea

I was aware of the problem with changing IPs but a cookie solution isnt
fool-proof either since visitors can delete cookies.

On the other hand, I'd get rid of the problem with having to write to
and retreive data from the DB since cookies can be done with javascript.
I think I'll go with that solution!

Thanks!