[TYPO3-english] code after closing html tag

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 13:20:57 CEST 2009

They only recommend to place it outside of the </html> tag, you are
free to place it where ever you want

Snip from installation:

WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU PLACE THE CODE AT THE VERY END OF YOUR HTML
DOCUMENT, EVEN AFTER THE </BODY> OR </HTML> TAG.

http://www.opinionlab.com/dialogcentral/installation.asp

Regards,

Søren