[TYPO3-english] recommended way to update your Typo3 extensions

Bas Heutink webdesign at inbalanshasselt.nl
Sat Sep 12 13:20:04 CEST 2009

Hi Feodor,

You are right when I check in the backend for extension updates, its
seems no extension has to be updated. But when I look at
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository , one of my extensions seems to
be outdated! There is a newer version available. So the extensions
manager update tool does not work well? It seems to be like that, as far
a I can see.

Bas