[TYPO3-english] $TCA configuration

Tomaz Zaman tomaz at optiss.si
Fri Sep 11 22:55:20 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Tomaz Zaman wrote:
>> Is there a way i could use another field as a foreign key, like category
>> name for example so the 'category' field in my main table would look
>> like: 'category2name, category66name, category7name' ?
>
> Not automatically with TYPO3 forms.
>
> Why do you needs this? May be your real purpose can be solved in a better way?

I need it to sync categories with those that i have in SugarCRM, where
categories are solved like this. Each category has an id, a name and a
code. and in the users table there is a field that holds category codes
in a CSV, not uids.
I've imported those categories to TYPO3, and i want category codes in
the relation field, not uids, just like SugarCRM

Tomaz