[TYPO3-english] Use TYPO3 from another script

Wiel, J.A.M. van de j.a.m.v.d.wiel at tue.nl
Fri Sep 11 18:37:58 CEST 2009

Hello Petro,
Just today I saw an awesome presentation by two guys from naw.info at T3CON. They built a webservice for TYPO3 that allows you to import/export data between TYPO3 and other systems. It's very new and may not even be in TER yet, but it might be useful to you:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-typo3_webservices

Bas