[TYPO3-english] help with menu please

Sara Weale webmaster at llgc.org.uk
Thu Sep 10 18:39:48 CEST 2009

Hello all,

I have the following page structure:

- Splash page (root level)
       - Level 3 page 1
       - Level 3 page 2
etc

and need to create a basic horizontal menu on all pages except the
splash page:

Home |  Level 3 page 1 | Level 3 page 2

I've previously had no problem with this (using the typoscript below)
but that was for sites without the top level splash page.

10 = TEXT
10.field = title
10.typolink.parameter.data = leveluid:1
10.wrap = <li class="navcontainer">|</li>

20 = HMENU
20 {
1 = TMENU
1 {
NO.allWrap = <li class="navcontainer">|</li>
ACT = 1
ACT.allWrap = <li class="navcontainer">|</li>
}
}

wrap = <ul class=navcontainer>|</ul>

I have tried using different leveluids but I cannot seem to get the menu
to appear as it should.

Could someone point me in the right direction please??

Thanks in advance,
Sara

--
Sara Weale
Rheolwr y We / Web Manager

Ffôn/Phone: 01970 632845
Ebost/Email: webmaster at llgc.org.uk
http://www.llgc.org.uk/

Nid yw'r neges yma o reidrwydd yn adlewyrchu barn y Llyfrgell.
This message does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Library.